Oh wow, I had never expected this. This is so overwhelming! I’d like to thank Bossymoksie for nominating me, check out her blog and discover her awesomeness too! I’d like to thank my mum for giving me..
I practised many acceptance speeches when I was younger and still under the impression that one day I would be a famous actress.
it could still happen! But seriously, thanks a million for this Sunshine Award, nice to know someone is reading my blog and actually likes what kind of crap I put on there. Cheers!
- Include the award logo in a post or on your blog (see the flower photo above).
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know that they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
So here are the nominees:
– Don’t think the worst – Funny daily observations
– The laughing housewife – Stay at home mum with some great sense of humor
– Sew and bake and love – Always the best recipes!
– Stuff Dutch People like – Hilarious descriptions of the Dutch from a foreigner in Holland
– Craft Ideas and tutorals – Creative ideas to do yourself
– We’re Jumpin‘ – Random thoughts
– Wooden Insights – Very versaile blogger!
– In my opinion.. – One question every day for a year!
– The Happiness Cocktail – Food that makes ya happy!
So alright, here it goes, some randoms facts about me:
– I’m the sort of girl others
my boyfriend might refer to as crazy catwoman. He’s my baby!
– I’m scared of flying. As soon as the plane starts moving I’m straight up in my chair, the sweat breaks out, I’m squeezing the armwrests
or the person next to me, whether it’s someone I know or not and I’m swearing I never fly again if the plane would land safely.
– I’m a crybaby. I cry during movies (Titanic, 50/50,
Finding Nemo), when I see older people walking hand in hand or for any other reason.
– I used to love playing ‘house‘ as a child. When my three year older cousin told me she didn’t want to play anymore, I swore to myself I would always keep loving to play house. My dolls made place for my cat.
– I’m kind of a hippie. I love braids, maxi dresses, feathers, organic/vegetarian food and I want the world to be a big happy place filled with love and happiness.
– My brother thinks he’s black.
– I love lists, making lists of lists and being proud of myself to cross things off the lists. First thing I always put on my list is; make a list. I cross it, and prospone the rest because I already did something that day.
– I like babysitting or teaching children because I can act extremely childish and blame the child.
– I have a fantastic idea that’s gonna make me rich.
– I like dinonaurs, a lot. I drive my boyfriend crazy sometimes with requests to watch dinosaur documentaries or going to a museum where they show them. Dinosaurs just rock.
Thanks everyone for reading my blogs!