On my bucketlist are a few goals that have to do with cooking. Goal # 78 says ‘Try out five new recipes’. A few months ago I tried to make homemade veggieburgers for the first time, and I loved it! Yesterday our fridge was empty again, as it always seems to be lately. I didn’t feel like going to the shop so I tried to make something with the leftovers in the freezer & fridge. I ended up making spinach pastries, vegetarian, healthy and delicious!! Here’s the recipe!
Ingredients for 4 people:
– spinach, freak or frozen
– 5 cloves of garlic
– one big onion
– pepper, salt
– 4 eggs
– grated cheese / feta
Needed: Frying pan / pot / oven / baking tin
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
2. Boil the eggs and cut the onion
3. Fry the onion and the garlic and add the spinach. Add some pepper and salt.
4. Defrost the pastry and make four squares.
5. Add the spinach to the pastry, put the boiled eggs (don’t forget to peel them first :P) in the middle, add the cheese and fold them into a small package.
6. Put a little bit of water and butter on the pastry packages.
7. Butter the baking tin so the pastry won’t stick to it.
8. Set the timer to 20 minutes, the pastry packages are done when they’re nice golden brown.
Nice with fried potatoes and a tomato salad!