I’m obsessed with babies, pregnancies and everything that involves the miracle of life. I’m not pregnant, have kids or want them in a very near future, but it just fascinates me when I see others welcoming a new brand new baby. Especially celebrities interest me and I’m always up to date who’s pregnant and which strange names they have given to their newborns. I love to watch these children grow up in front of the cameras and see how they develop (and how their parents are trying to handle it).
For example, and I’m embarrassed to know this;
– Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson – First baby. She should deliver the end of April instead of May because the baby is too big (how can she still walk on those heels?)
– Drew Barrymore & Will Kopelman – First baby.
– Alyson Hannigan & Alexis Dennisof – Second baby. Daughter Satyana just turned three.
– Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth – First baby. Reese already has two children with ex Ryan Phillippe, Ava (12) & Deacon (8).
– Kourtney Kardashian – Second baby, a girl! She and her boyfriend Scott already have a son: Mason Dash.
– Alessandra Ambrosio – Second baby, a boy! She already has a girl: Anja Louise (3)
– Molly Sims & Scott Stuber – First baby, a boy!
– Robbie Williams & Ayda – First baby, baby girl!
– Mark Owen & Emma Ferguson- Third baby. They already parents of son Elwood (6) and daughter Willow Rose (4).
– Adriana Lima & Marco Jaric – Second baby. They already have a daughter: Valentina (2)
– Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott – Fourth baby. They already have Liam (5), Stella (3), Hattie (0)
– Neve Campbell & JJ Feild – First baby.
– Vanessa Minillo en Nick Lachey – First baby.
– Uma Thurman & Arpad Busson – First baby. Uma already has Maya (13) and Levon (10) with ex-husband Ethan Hawke.
– Gary & Dawn Barlow – Fourth baby. They already have Daniel (11), Emily (9) en Daisy (3).
Rumors go that Megan Fox, Jodan (Katie Price) and Angelina Jolie are pregnant.
January 9: Beyonce & Jay Z – daughter Blue Ivy
don’t feel blue, plant.January 11: Jo Dee Messina & Chris Deffenbaugh – son Jonah Christopher, brother of Noah Roger (3)
January 18: Sarah Drew – son Micah Emmanuel
January 24: Prince Joachim of Denmark & Princess Marie – daughter, sister of Henrik (2.5)
February 7: Robert Downey Jr. & Susan – son Exton Elias, half-brother of Indio (18)
February 10: Jason Bateman & Amanda Anka – daughter Maple
Syrup Sylvie, sister of Francesca Nora (5).
February 24: Swedish princess Victoria & Prince Daniel – daughter Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary.
February 27: Ben Affleck & Jennifer Gardner – son Samuel, brother of Violet (6) and Seraphina (3).
Charlize Theron – adopted son Jackson
March 9: Jeremy Sisto & Addie Lane – son Bastian Kick
how fun if it turns out to be an agressive child, half brother of Charlie-Ballerina (2).
March 13: James van der Beek & Kimberly Brook – son Joshua
March 16: Afrojack & Amanda Balk - daughter Vegas.
And Dad’s seeing Paris, bit hillariousMarch 20: Hillary Duff & Mike Comrie – son Luca Cruz
March 21: Andrea Bocelli & Veronica Berti – daughter Virginia, half sister of Amos (17) and Matteo (14).
April 1: Bruce Willis & Emma Heming – daughter Mabel Ray, half sister of Rumer (23), Scout (20) and Tallulah (18).
April 21: Peaches Geldof & Thomas Cohen – son Astala
Ok, I must admit, I did look up some of the information above. But the fact that I’m going through all that effort still makes it quite strange. Not only the information about who’s pregnant and who’s delivering ………………….., I also search through the internet looking for the latest pictures of the brood, how they’re growing and.. this is bad to say about babies/children.. if they’re cute or not.
I think Apple is not the prettiest child in the world, but Suri is gorgeous. But I these are just evil thoughts that shouldn’t be said out loud. After all, all babies and children are beautiful, right?
So there you go, now you know my obsession, I can now let it go and stop looking at those pictures of children growing up. So, to unlearn:
Nahla, 4 (Halle Berry), Willow, 11 & Jaden 9 (Will & Jada Smith), Sean, 6 & Jayden, 5 (Britney Spears)
Lots of love,smiles and happiness,